domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

ANA IVANOVIC WIN´S OVER SHVEDOVA IN PARIS 2015. ROLAND GARROS


Shvedova, who made spirited runs to the last eight here in 2010 and 2012, squeaked out the first set, 6-4, but then succumbed to an increasingly aggressive Ivanovic over the next two sets, the No.7-seeded Serb ripping her huge forehand time and time again and completely running away with it, 4-6, 6-2, 6-0. 


 "It was a little bit of a tough start," Ivanovic said. 
"I didn't have that many matches coming into this tournament, so I was really happy that in the second set I managed to sort of play a little bit deeper and put a little bit more pressure on her. In the third set I felt like, 'Okay, I'm playing my game now.'
 "I worked really hard last week. I was really trying to rely on that. I knew I'd put the work I had to put in, so that gave me confidence. 
Even after the first set I really tried to look for my game. "I was really happy I was able to turn it around today."

No hay comentarios: