martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

Petra Kvitova survived an almighty scare against Marina Erakovic on reach the second round of the French Open 2015

Kvitova, who picked up the title just a couple of weeks ago in Madrid, never looked entirely comfortable out on Court Philippe Chatrier, and was forced to draw upon all her fighting qualities to squeak past an often-inspired Erakovic, 6-4, 3-6, 6-4. 

 After nearly two and a half hours on court, Kvitova, who actually won seven fewer points than Erakovic, summoned her best tennis when she needed it most, finding the line with an angled backhand winner to break before calmly serving out to love. "I think she didn't miss so much, and there were a lot of good rallies. It was really difficult," Kvitova said. "She's a really smart player with a good touch, so I knew it was going to be difficult. "I played her last time here, as well, and it was two sets. But, anyway, every match is different. I'm just glad that I won."

No hay comentarios: