jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

ANA IVANOVIC WIN´S OVER DOI IN FRENCH OPEN 2015


Since winning the title seven years ago, Ivanovic has never been beyond the fourth round in Paris and very nearly suffered another early exit, drawing on all her experience to get past Doi, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.



 Doi had never met Ivanovic before, but left a lasting impression. "I didn't know much about her going into today's match," Ivanovic said. "She played well last week. I tried to watch a little bit, but obviously it was different once you're on the court. "On video sometimes it's not exactly same. But she played really, really well, I thought. Obviously moving great and hitting the ball very hard actually. Considering she was not so tall, I thought she was generating a lot of pace. She is young, and I think she has a bright future."

No hay comentarios: