sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

ERRANI WIN´S OVER PETKOVIC. FENCH OPEN 2015


A red-hot Petkovic had taken Errani out here last year, 6-2, 6-2, but this year the No.17-seeded Errani was just too steady, grinding past the No.10-seeded Petkovic in an hour and 20 minutes, 6-3, 6-3.

 Petkovic was the clear aggressor throughout the match, hitting twice as many winners (28 to 14), but she also hit more than three times as many unforced errors as the rock solid Italian (41 to 12). "She played great. She really didn't give me anything," Petkovic said. "I knew it would be a tough one today, especially against somebody you have to work really hard against in the rallies. I hoped she would give me more presents but she didn't - she played a great match. So, yeah, that's it, I guess."

No hay comentarios: