sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

ANA IVANOVIC ADVANCES IN THE MUTUA MADRID OPEN 2015. DULGHERU OUT


Ivanovic shifted into another gear from there, breaking back, cruising through the tie-break and storming out to a 4-0 lead in the third. Dulgheru's struggles with cramping became too much at that point and she had to retire from the match, handing Ivanovic a 2-6, 7-6(1), 4-0 win. 


 "I thought I started the match really well, but then I really dropped my level," Ivanovic said after the match. "She definitely raised hers - she wasn't making any errors. 
But after working hard through that second set I was feeling more confident, and I definitely raised my level again in the third set. 
 "I'm really happy to be through and to have an opportunity to improve for my next match.
" Ivanovic was asked what exactly she'd like to improve going into the next match.

No hay comentarios: