jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

Ivanovic into 3 round. Parmentier out. Abierto Monterrey Afirme Monterrey 2015


Ana Ivanovic was on her game in the late night match at the Abierto Monterrey Afirme on Wednesday, cruising past talented Frenchwoman Pauline Parmentier, 6-3, 6-2. 

"It was a very good match. It was a little late, but I'm happy to win," Ivanovic said. "It was different conditions than yesterday too - it was a little bit slower out there, and a little bit heavier. 
But I was happy to get the victory and get through to the quarterfinals in Monterrey again." There was another difference from Tuesday to Wednesday.
On Tuesday, Ivanovic was given an oversized teddy bear after her match
Where is the bear now? 
"It's in my room!" 
Ivanovic said. 
"In the middle of the night when I wake up, I'm a little scared."

No hay comentarios: