domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

NEWS MIAMI OPEN 2015. 29 MARCH


Williams originally led, 6-4, 5-1, when Samantha Stosur began storming back, winning four games in a row to bring it to 5-all and, after getting broken in the next game, breaking back to get the set to 6-all. But the No.16-seeded Williams closed the No.23-seeded Stosur out in a tie-break, 6-4, 7-6(3). 

 "I served for it a few times, but the second set didn't go exactly as I wanted," Williams said. "It was so interesting, because once I got to the tie-breaker, that's when I really started to feel a lot more rhythm in my game. I think she did, too. So I think playing extra games actually helped me today. "I think I'm going to be feeling a lot better once my next rounds come around.
" Williams was asked about the potential of an all-Williams final here - but it's still far away. "It's early. We're going to have to both play our part and get there," Williams commented. "I would love it, though." Next up is No.4 seed Caroline Wozniacki, who battled back from a set down, and eventually 2-1 down in the third set, to beat always-dangerous former Top 20 player Kaia Kanepi, 4-6, 6-1, 6-3.

No hay comentarios: