viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

Simona Halep into final of the Shenzhen Open 2015.


Halep, the tournament's No.1 seed, was the first of the two to take the court, and she was the one who survived through to the final, dispatching WTA Rising Star Zheng Saisai in straight sets, 6-2, 6-3. 

 "It was a tough match - she played really well in the second set," Halep said. "I was a little bit nervous, but I stayed focused and it worked very well for me because I was able to come back. "It's difficult to play someone for the first time, but I think I did a good job today." 
 Zheng is one of the fastest-rising WTA Rising Stars out there at the moment - Halep was asked why. "She's hitting well with her forehand and she has a good slice, and she's moving well - she's very fast like a lot of the Chinese players," Halep commented. "I think she will be a very good player."

No hay comentarios: