sábado, 9 de enero de 2016

Radwanska conquer 18th WTA title in shenzen 2016

won the 18th WTA title of her career at the shenzen.

By reaching the final at the International-level event, Radwanska secured herself of passing Sharapova for No.4 on the WTA Rankings, which guarantees her a coveted Top 4 seed in Melbourne.

And as if that weren't enough, the No.1-seeded Pole played near-flawless tennis to win the title on Saturday afternoon, cruising past riske in the final in an hour and 16 minutes, 6-3, 6-2.

"I think Alison was really playing solid tennis today," Radwanska said. "She has a very powerful game from the baseline - I was really struggling from the baseline. I was really in a lot of trouble there.

"But my serve really helped me today. Also in the deciding points I was a little bit better, and I think that's why the score was the way it was - it made it look easier than the actual match was."

No hay comentarios: