miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

Dominika Cibulkova, Barthel and Kiki Bertens advances in Hobart 2016

HOBART, Australia
The quarterfinal line-up is yet to be revealed at the Hobart international, but 2014 australian open finalist Dominika Cibulkova assured herself a place in the last eight with a 6-1, 6-0 victory over Australian wildcard Kimberly Birrell.

The Slovak was hitting all of her spots in Hobart on Wednesday, losing just three points behind her first serve and easing past the Aussie in under 50 minutes.

"I have to say, I played good tennis today," Cibulkova said in her post-match press conference. "I was ready and prepared. I just wanted to play every single point, and that's what I did right. Even if I was losing games 0-30, 0-40, I came back, and that's what made the result so clear.

No hay comentarios: