miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

Agnieszka radwanska advances to 3 round of the australian open 2016

Agnieszka Radwanska sent out a message of intent to her title rivals at Australian Open 2016 on Wednesday night, producing a dazzling display to defeat Eugenie Bouchard 6-4 6-2.

The fourth seed, a 2014 semifinalist in Melbourne, used her vast array of shots to out-smart an extremely aggressive performance from the young Canadian.

“I was prepared for that match 100 per cent. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, she is very dangerous” said a relieved Radwanska.

“Of course, that was a great challenge for me to play somebody like Eugenie in the second round.

“But I think I was doing everything right today. That's why I win that match in two sets. Definitely not an easy draw.”

No hay comentarios: