miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017

Cici bellis win's over Alizé Cornet into bank of the west classic 2017

STANFORD, CA, USA
Playing in her first Bank of the West Classic as a direct entry - let alone as a seed - American teenager CiCi Bellis rolled past Alizé Cornet, 6-3, 6-2 to advance to the second round in Stanford.

Playing for the third time in the Stanford main draw, Bellis is seeded No.8, after earning a wildcard entry in each of the past two years. The World No.44 looked every bit the part on Tuesday night in the one hour, 17-minute victory, as she broke the Frenchwoman's serve four times and never lost her own.

"I'm so happy to be back here!" Bellis exclaimed on court. "I think I'm on the right path now...I think I played great, Alizé is such a great player. I'm a perfectionist and I wanted to play so well in front of you guys, so I'm glad it got a little better in the end.

No hay comentarios: