jueves, 24 de agosto de 2017

Mónica Puig in press conference. Us open 2017

USOpen.org: How tough has this season been after last year's huge breakthrough

Monica Puig: It has been a little bit crazy. I really haven't done as well as i would have hoped. It hasa been very disappointing. But, I am trying to work my way through it and I'm still learning. It's all about learning and continuing to grow. I know my tennis is there. At one point in time it will come back to me. 

USOpen.org: Has there been anything good to come out from this year's struggles?

Puig: As long as I keep learning from these type of experiences, it will be good. If it it would happen again I think I will have a little bit better idea of how to handle things. 

US Open.org: What is the most important thing that you have had to learn? 

Puig: Dealing with the pressure and just having fun and embracing it all. Sometimes when you get caught up in all of the pressure there is a lot of stress, so you are not necessarily enjoying yourself out there. The number one thing is to try to have fun out on the court and that's what i was trying to tell the kids [today].. Even at this level if you are not having fun out there it is not going to work.

No hay comentarios: