martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Victoria Azarenka in Press Conference #Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open Wuhan2015 #leftthigh njury


Victoria Azarenka's season of bad fortune continued on Tuesday at the Wuhan Open, Azarenka's first tournament since losing to Halep in the US Open quarterfinals. 


She sustained a thigh injury during practice the day before her first match and finally hit the pain barrier in the second round, retiring down 6-4, 1-0 to Johanna Konta. 
 "I don't know if it was the right [decision] to play that long because I started feeling it right in the beginning of the match and obviously in the first match," Azarenka said. 
"I wanted to try my best, especially for the fans. They were out there cheering so hard. It was just difficult to just walk away from the court. 
 "But coming in a little bit not healthy, it's not easy definitely. But it's the end of the year. It's been a tough year. I just need to push a little bit more through."

No hay comentarios: