jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

BELINDA BENCIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE. #usopen2015

Q. Talk about the last couple of games in the second set. It was a lot of ups and downs.
BELINDA BENCIC: Yeah, I had 5-2, I think. Obviously then started to change the match. We had a very, very long game at 5-3, which I lost. It wasn't very helpful. After I was a little bit emotional. A bit. (Smiling.)

Yeah, I'm just happy I could turn it around. It was a crazy match. Yeah, sometimes it's tough.

Q. What was in your mind when you were crying?

BELINDA BENCIC: Well, I was really mad. I was just so frustrated today. I think we all have not-so-good days, but I was very frustrated for the line calls and the referee.

I know I shouldn't have, like, behaved like that. For sure I know that. But sometimes I just can't control myself right now. I for sure have to be working on that, but I think I'm not the only one who would freak out like this.

Q. Is that something you think takes some more experience on the tour?

BELINDA BENCIC: Yeah, for sure. I'm like super exciting. I wanted to win the match. That shows it, of course, that I was really fighted and wanted to win. It wasn't just going my way.

As I told, that was very frustrating.

Q. I see you put out a Twitter thing.

BELINDA BENCIC: Yeah.

Q. You just wanted the fans to know you were frustrated?

BELINDA BENCIC: Exactly. I wanted them to know what I felt like. I hope the next match will be better.

No hay comentarios: