sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2015

Serena Williams in Press conference. #usopen2015. Williams out.


Q. How disappointed are you?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't want to talk about how disappointing it is for me. If you have any other questions, I'm open for that.
Q. How well did she play today?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I thought she played the best tennis in her career. You know, she's 33 and, you know, she's going for it at a late age. So that's good for her to keep going for it and playing so well. Actually, I guess it's inspiring. But, yeah, I think she played literally out of her mind.
Q. What wasn't working from your side?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't think I played that bad. I made more unforced errors than I normally would make, but I think she just played really well. She did not want to lose today. Neither did I, incidentally. But she really didn't either.
Q. You have been so adept at pulling yourself out of precarious positions throughout this run. Was there any moment where you said, I know I can do this? Was there a moment where you said, Maybe I can't?
SERENA WILLIAMS: No.
Q. A lot of pressure for you...
SERENA WILLIAMS: No. I told you guys I don't feel pressure. I never felt pressure. I don't know. I never felt that pressure to win here. I said that from the beginning.
Q. You felt tight, though; is that fair?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I mean, I made a couple of tight shots, to be honest, but maybe just about two. But that, I think, is just for me in any normal match you make two tight shots. Other than that, I don't think I was that tight.
Q. Do you think there is a (photographer interference) of her game that made her different than your other opponents thus far in the Open?
SERENA WILLIAMS: No. I have played everyone that came to the net this tournament. She had a couple of slice; everyone I played had slice. So, no.
Q. How did you feel going into the third set? We have had so many three-set victories during this run. Did you still feel you were going to win the match going into the third or did you feel very different?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Of course.

No hay comentarios: