viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Maria Sharapova she has been named September's WTA Player Of The Month presented by Wilson


What were her thoughts on the title and looking back after missing the entire second half of last year's season?

 "It's so rewarding, honestly," Sharapova said. "At this time last year I was somewhere in Europe getting treatment for my shoulder, just trying to find different medical perspectives and advice on how to treat it and get it better. I knew I wasn't going to play for the rest of the year.
I missed the US Open already, and I was going to miss the WTA Finals. 
It was a tough time for me, mentally - I was just in the middle of Europe trying to find a solution, yet everyone else was still playing. "It's definitely great to be in a situation a year later where this is my fourth WTA title of the year, and a Grand Slam this year. 
You look back and think about how you struggled but kept going. It's a lot to put in perspective."

No hay comentarios: