miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

Dominika Cibulkova in Press Conference. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2014


If during the tiebreak in the second set you`ve lost some very important points could it be a turn in the match? 
With this “could” and “if” I could win a Grand Slam (smiling). This is tennis. I can say that I played a very good game and I was feeling really good on the court. In the moments that I was losing I just didn`t using the right tactic. Always when I started to play smart I started to win games. 

Why you had so many problems with your serve? 
My serve always is the part that in the matches I had some problems but I think that actually I served really good. Maybe I just wanted to much from my first serve. And when my coach came on the court he told me just to play more first serve as a second on. After I started to do that I was more successful. Usually the players said that every game is different. 

How do you feel when you have to play against somebody who already you have beaten six times and lost only ones? 
I don`t look pretty much on statistics. Every player is different and every has very own style. And we know each other very well so I always got my focus on the match not at the statistics. 

When your coach came on the court in the first set has he given you any instructions to attack more Pironkova on her forehand side? 
Of course I can`t lie. Everybody knows that Tzveti has unbelievable shot at backhand and her forehand is the shot that you have to attack and that this is her weak shot. My game plan was exactly this – to be aggressive on her forehand as much as I can.

No hay comentarios: