viernes, 18 de abril de 2014

Jovana Jaksic wta blog. Jaksic told wtatennis.com


Until a few weeks ago she was best known for saving a whopping 14 match points in the final of an ITF Women's Circuit event this year, but Jovana Jaksic took it to a whole new level in Monterrey a few weeks ago, storming through to her first WTA final - and dancing her way into people's hearts.
The Abierto Monterrey was already Jaksic's favorite event - she made her WTA main draw debut there a year earlier and made the second round before losing to Maria Kirilenko. But she won over the fans. "The crowd was just amazing," Jaksic told wtatennis.com. "Maria took a break at one point in the match and there was music on and I just felt so much energy from the fans, and I just got up and danced! "Monterrey is my second home. I love being here and playing here. 
If you ask me, I could stay here forever and play all the tournaments here. What I have with the crowd is unique and it's something I dream about sometimes. Last year we made that bond, and I still have those emotions. "I love them so much. I think they love me too, but I think I love them more." Fast forward to the 2014 edition of the event and Jaksic had another special moment - it was the first time she got into a WTA main draw as a direct entrant, having qualified for all of them until then.

No hay comentarios: