lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

Timea Bacsinszky advances into Mutua Madrid Open 2017. Muguruza out

MADRID, Spain
 Timea Bacsinszky earned her first win over No.5 seed and 2016 French Open champion Garbiñe Muguruza, 6-1, 6-3, to reach the second round of the Mutua Madrid Open.

“It’s the first time I’ve beaten her, and so I’m really happy,” she told WTA Insider after the match. “Being 0-4 head-to-head against somebody is tough, even if most of our matches were tight, she was making the right decisions at crucial moments.

“I have a game that can bother her - she also has a game to bother me! - so it’s tricky when we play one another. Today I tried to play different, somehow; I used different options, with a Plan A, Plan B, and maybe two more, carefully choosing between them because I know it’s tough when she gets her rhythm.”

No hay comentarios: