martes, 9 de mayo de 2017

Simona halep advances in Mutua Madrid Open 2017. Vinci out. Press conference

Q. Talking about doubles, how comfortable do you feel on the doubles court? Do you feel like you know what you're doing out there?

SIMONA HALEP: Half. Let's say half, yeah. Now I'm used more to doubles game. Is not easy because you have different angles. Everything is different.

I cannot say I'm a doubles player, but I'm trying. I play to improve a little bit the net game, to serve more, to return more.

It's just a better practice, in my opinion, unofficial practice. I started to like it more than before. Every time when I go on court, I'm thinking to win. This was not before. Before it was just to play some points. Now I really want to win every match I go to play doubles.


No hay comentarios: