martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

IVANOVIC WIN´S OVER WATSON IN 2015 BGL BNP PARIBAS LUXEMBOURG OPEN


Ivanovic came out strong, breaking in the first game of the match and eventually closing out the first set, 6-4, and she stepped it up even more from there, racing out to a 5-1 lead in the second set.

Watson broke back to close the gap to 5-3, and she even went up 40-0 in the next game, but the No.2-seeded Ivanovic won the last five points - three of them on Watson double faults - to end it, 6-4, 6-3.

"I was very happy about this victory because I expected a tough match - I know Heather's a great fighter and she can play really well against top players," Ivanovic said. 
"I started off well. I was very aggressive, and I executed my game plan very well, so I was really happy about that today.

No hay comentarios: