sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

Radwanska into final of the Tianjin Open 2015. Pliskova out


Radwanska had never lost a set to Pliskova in four previous meetings and that trend continued in their semifinal clash at the International-level stop on Saturday, as the No.2-seeded Pole broke serve four times - and never got broken herself - to cruise past the No.3-seeded Czech in 66 minutes, 6-3, 6-1.

 "I don't even think I played a bad match today. She was just much better with everything - the serve, returns," Pliskova said.
 "I was trying to make the pressure on her and she was defending pretty well from the baseline, and serving quite well. I'm happy with my week here, though, making the semis."
 "It was definitely my best match of the week," Radwanska commented. "I knew I had to play well - she's a top player - and I think I did everything right today. Everything worked the way I wanted it to."

No hay comentarios: