lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

Eugenie Bouchard she retired with dizziness during her meeting with Andrea Petkovic at the China Open 2015


In her first competitive outing since withdrawing from the US Open, Bouchard lasted little over a set, saluting the crowd before leaving the court in tears following a lengthy consultation with the trainer.


"I thought I was physically ready but unfortunately the symptoms of my concussion came back," Bouchard said in a statement after the match. "I want to thank all my fans at the China Open for their support.

I hope to get well soon and look forward to returning next year." Bouchard, who was trailing 6-2, 1-1 at the time, last struck a ball in anger during a pulsating third round win over Dominika Cibulkova in New York at the start of September. However, her joy was short lived, a bizarre changing room accident bringing her revival to an abrupt halt.

No hay comentarios: