sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

SERENA WILLIAMS INTO SEMIS OF THE ROGERS CUP 2015


Vinci was having her best tournament in almost a year - not since Beijing last September had she made the quarterfinals or better at an event at the Premier level or higher. 
But the No.1-seeded Williams was just too tough, serving up 12 aces and breaking serve three times for a 6-4, 6-3 victory. "It's been a long time since the last time I played her, but I think this is the best she's played against me,
" Williams said of Vinci. "Her slice, I think I handled it really well tonight. More than anything, though, I think her serve was what kept her going really strong during the match tonight.
" And what about her own level? 
"I definitely feel it's another step in the right direction,
" Williams said. 
"I don't feel like I'm at my best or anywhere near it, but it's the right direction and I want to keep going.

No hay comentarios: