sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

HALEP ADVANCES TO SEMIS IN TORONTO 2015. RADWANSKA OUT


The No.6-seeded Radwanska was in complete control early on - with her pinpoint groundstrokes hitting their mark and her trick shots in full flow, she reeled off the first seven games to lead, 6-0, 1-0.
But the No.2-seeded Halep came alive from there, finding the range again on her consistent yet penetrating ground game to go up 3-1 in that second set, and after Radwanska caught back up to 3-all, it was all Halep - the Romanian won nine of the next 10 games to run away with it, 0-6, 6-3, 6-1. 

RAD
"At the beginning I couldn't move my legs. I just felt very tired. And she was playing amazing - I couldn't do anything," Halep said. 
"But I just kept focusing on what I had to do on the court - I knew I had to change my tactics, so I just kept the ball inside the court more and made more rallies out there.
 "The fans kept cheering for me even when I was down 5-0, and it helped me keep fighting."

No hay comentarios: