lunes, 13 de marzo de 2017

Karolina Pliskova win's over irina- camelia Begu into bnp Paribas open 2017

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA
Karolina Pliskova showed signs of improvement after her tough opening round win, easing past No.29 seed irina- camelia Begu 6-4, 7-6(2) to reach the fourth round at the bnp Paribas open 2017 for a third straight year.
"There were some ups and downs," she said after the match. "I had 13 break points or however many in the first set, which took an hour, so it was quite difficult. I was feeling comfortable on serve, even though my first serve wasn't great. I was up 3-1 in the second and took a little bit of a timeout and played a terrible few games.
"She improved and started swinging more aggressively. I was getting pushed back but I still believed, and started stepping into the court at the end. It could have been a third set there."

No hay comentarios: