lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

Elena vesnina conquer's of the bnp Paribas open 2017.

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA 
It's going to take some time for elena vesnina   to stop smiling. The 30-year-old from Sochi lifted the biggest title of her career on Sunday, beating kuznetsova, 6-7(6), 7-5, 6-4 to win the bnp Paribas open. It was a full-circle moment for the Russian veteran, who earlier in the week recalled her first visit to Indian Wells, which came as a 16 year old, which also happened to be her first visit to America.

"I didn't get in into the qualifying," Vesnina recalled. "But when I just got here, I looked outside, I was like, 'Oh, my God, I want to live here.'

"I was staying with a really nice old lady in her house. She had two cars, one was convertible, had the garden with oranges, with grapefruits. Everything was just so beautiful here."

No hay comentarios: