sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017

Angelique kerber advances to third round of the Miami open 2017

Angelique kerber  opened her miami open  campaign with a hard-earned 7-6(3), 6-2 win over World No.66 Duan. Kerber will face Shelby Rogers for the first time, after the American scored the upset over No.31 seed Daria kasatkina  6-4, 5-7, 6-0.

"It is windy and it's really late, actually," she said during her on-court interview. "I'm very happy about my win. It's always tough to play your first match here, especially with these conditions, it's really late. It's the middle of the night so thank you for staying!

"She's playing really hard and the serve is also very tough so I was trying to move well and go for it. It was not easy with all the wind and everything, but I'm through and into the next round and that's what matters to me." 

No hay comentarios: