sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017

Dominika cibulkova win's over Jelena ostapenko in bnp Paribas open 2017

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA
The bnp Paribas open  draw featured a full slate of intriguing second round possibilities, few more than No.5 seed Dominika Cibulkova's against Jelena ostapenko.
The reigning bnp Paribas wta finals Singapore carved out a thrilling 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 win over the rising Latvian to book a third round meeting with kristina pliskova.
"It was a really big fight," she told WTA Insider after the match. :I feel like I had to fight for every single ball because I wasn't feeling great on the court. It's hard to feel great against a player who doesn't give you rhythm. I won't say I was struggling but I had some hard times today; I tried to stay really strong and positive, fight for every single ball. I appreciate this win a lot becuase it was a tough one."

No hay comentarios: