miércoles, 20 de septiembre de 2017

Serena Williams penned an emotional letter to mom Oracene Price which she shared on the social networking site Reddit on Tuesday.

Having been by her side since the beginning, 23-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams has just one thing to say to mom Oracene Price.


Thank you.


The former World No.1, who became a mother herself earlier this month, penned a heartfelt thank you letter to Oracene on the social networking site Reddit, referencing her upbringing, and how her mother taught her to love herself.

"Dear Mom, You are one of the strongest women I know," the former World No.1 wrote. "I was looking at my daughter (OMG, yes, I have a daughter) and she has my arms and legs! My exact same strong, muscular, powerful, sensational arms and body."

No hay comentarios: