jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

WOZNIACKI WIN OVER CIRSTEA OF DUBAI DUTY FREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2014


WOZNIACKI_CIRSTEA 61 62
Match Time: 62 minutes

Wozniacki took charge against Cirstea right from the start and was never troubled as she swept to a comfortable victory.

“That was good. That was really pleasing, and I always know that Sorana can be a tricky opponent,” said Wozniacki. “It was important for me not to let her back in the game, and I felt like I served well and I put the pressure on her and played the way I wanted to play today.”

Cirstea admitted that she had no chance against an opponent who was superior on the day.

“All credit to Caroline,” she said. “She played great today. I think she played one of the best matches I have ever played against her. Very solid. Quite aggressive from the start. She should definitely deserve this win. I didn't really get a chance to get fully into the match.”

Despite her disappointment, Cirstea is already looking forward to her return in 2015.

“I always come and am happy every single time I come here, because they treat the players so nicely,” she said. “Everyone is so friendly. They try to accommodate us as best as possible. It's just so easy for us, the hotel, it's on-site. It makes a huge difference.

“I always say you can see how well the tournament is doing by looking at the draw, and this I think it's one of the strongest draws out of the whole year. So it's definitely a tournament that knows how to treat their players.”

No hay comentarios: