miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

SERENA WILLIAMS IN 2 ROUND OF DUBAI DUTY FREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2014


Serena Williams took the first steps towards claiming a title she has never yet managed to win during her illustrious career when she defeated Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 6-0 to reach the second round of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships. 
 But she needed to overcome a strong challenge against the recent Pattaya champion, saving two set points in the first set before taking charge in the second. “Today was really difficult for me,” said the world number one, who was playing her first match since losing to Ana Ivanovic in the fourth round of the Australian Open.
 “I felt so rusty out there and a little frustrated. “I was really telling myself to stay positive, because I was making a lot of errors that I normally don't make, and my serve just wasn't popping the way it normally is. I was just really trying to get in the rhythm.”

No hay comentarios: