jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

ANA IVANOVIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE, KREMLIN CUP, BANK OF MOSCOW.


Question: What do you think about the match?
A.I.: I think it was really good match for me. I started well she is a tough player I am really-really happy that in important moments I played well: I start up, I came in and serve well. So I was very pleased.

Q: You played Stosur last year what do you expect from her this year?
A.I.: It was really tough match, she has a good serve, she plays differently, she has a lot of kicks, and she has a lot of power. She runs to her forehand. It was a really tough match in semi-final last year I hope a can have a revenge from last year.

Q: Have you already visited some Moscow sights?
A.I.: Oh. On Tuesday and  on Wednesday we went to the Kremlin, I find Moscow is very romantic. I`ve never actually been here when it is snowing I can only imagine how beautiful it is.
One of my fans gave me a book about Moscow, I hope I can find some ideas there what places to visit.

Q: What practice is best for you a bye on the tournament or to start to from the opening round?
A.I.: Last time I started from the first round that is why I`m glad to have a bye there.

Q: You are still a very young player…in your opinion what young upcoming players are worth watching?
A.I.: I think there are so many young players coming up. There are many young player showing powerful tennis. There is Jaksic from Serbia, she is a really good player, I think you are gonna see her on the tournaments next year. Lots of juniors (1993-1994) all over the world show some amazing tennis. They are fearless. And it is nice. 

Q: Could you recall some presents from your fans?
A.I.: In China I got some chop sticks and a T-shirt with my picture and it is saying: «Сome on, Ana»! It is always nice to receive the presents.

Q: Novak Djokovic was here in Moscow few years ago and he said that Russians and Serbians are brothers forever. Did you feel this brother`s support?
A.I.: It`s always good, I have a lot of fans there, you know I feel we understanding each other, the similar mentality and some connection. Also I myself can read in Russian, it is always nice to be back here. 

Q: You are already the «veteran» of tennis, do you feel yourself playing in the ages of Serena or Kimiko?
A.I.: You know I like small kinds, I think it is amazing to be in that fit, to show that level in that age. But I don`t see myself playing that age. I love tennis and I wonna play it, as long as I feel it I want achieve what I want achieve. But I also have other priorities in my life. I want to have family and I don`t want to be an old Mum. 

Q: What do you think about the situation with Victor Troicki?
A.I.: It is very hard permission I know he was very sad, you know he couldn`t play Davis Cup. It is very hard. I hope he can move on and come back.

No hay comentarios: