miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

SIMONA HALEP IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013




Q: Where do you have to improve your game to reach more wins even in the Grand slam matches?
SH: I have to be more prepared for the Grand slam matches because there is a lot of pressure. I have to try to be more relaxed like I do on the smaller tournaments. 

 Q: What do you expect from the next match against the French Alize Cornet? 
SH: It will be a tough match because her forehand is very agressive and I have to be agressive on court too. I have to be relaxed, to try my best and hope to win. 

 Q: The fans consider you with the biggest favorite to win in Sofia. 
SH: I don't think that, all of the players are very strong. They are top players and every match will be tough. I have only to enjoy and to try my best.

 Q: In this year you won on every surface. Which is your favourite? 
SH: Yeah, I won on all of the possible surfaces, but I prefer the clay. In this surface I feel more comfortable. On hard court the game is faster but I prefer the clay. 

 Q: Are you tired after the long season?
SH: I'm a little bit tired but I want to enjoy this tournament and to play my best. I have to be ready every day because this week will be very special for me. It's my first time on this kind of tournament, so I want to play really well.

No hay comentarios: