jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

STOSUR IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013




Q: Did you feel any problems with your serve or Ana was just returning too good? 
A: Certainly there were times, when I needed to serve a little bit better, but Ana returned very well today. It is probably as little bit of both. 

 Q: Do you think that Ivanovic is the favorite for winning the tournament now? 
A: Maybe, Simona Halep won her first two matches pretty comfortably. I think anyone who has not lost is probably in the drivers seat, but that is the beauty of the round robin – you can lose and still be in the event. You don't want to lose, but you will always have that next chance. 

 Q: It looked like in the third set you had less energy left than Ana did. Is that correct?
A: No, I felt fine. At the start of the third set, she definitely got the momentum back by breaking serve and then I broke, but did't manage to level the score which kind of turned things again... It was rather the shifts of momentum than me feeling tired. 

 Q: Do you think Simona can beat Ana Ivanovic?
A: Yeah, definitely, but I think Ana can win too. So it is one of those matches, I don't think there is necessary a guarantee that either player is going to win. 

 Q: Do you have a game plan for the match against Pironkova? 
A: No, I need to get some rest tonight, think about today's match and try to learn whatever I can and then I will think about the next match with Tsvetana Pironkova.

No hay comentarios: