miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

ANASTASIA PAVLYUCHENKOVA IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013



Q: What are your thoughts on the match against Halep? 
A: I'm disappointed to start the tournament with a defeat. Actually, I'm playing for the first time in a group stage competition, because in the past this tournament was with single elimination. I still have at least two more games to go through in the Garanti Koza WTA Tournament of Champions.

Q: Are you surprised from Kirilenko's retirement? 
A: I didn't expect her retirement, because before the beginning of the matches, she was feeling great. 

 Q: Why did you make so many double faults? 
A: It's already normal for me to make this kind of errors. I was so nervious. Maybe I made too many double faults, because I was focused to do better on my serve.

 Q: You've won just one set in four matches with Simona, why is that? 
A: I ask myself the same question. In Tokyo I don't know what happened because I had the lead but I lost the match. At the moment she plays so well and maybe this is the reason for my loss today. I'm not able to close my matches and she can make it. Ok, tennis and life continues and every day and match is new challenge.

No hay comentarios: