jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

IVANOVIC WIN IN 2 ROUND OF KREMLIN CUP , BANK OF MOSCOW

IVANOVIC_ZAKOPALOVA 63 61
‘It was a very good match. I knew my opponent is a strong player and the score doesn’t really reflect the fight during our match’, said the Serbian after defeating the Czech Klara Zakopalova 6/3, 6/1.

When asked about her next opponent, the Australian Samantha Stosur, she said she is ‘a tough opponent who serve well and has a great forehand’. ‘It will be a tough match in the next round but I hope I can get a rematch for my last year defeat’, said Ana at her post-match press conference.

When answering a question how long does she plan to stay on Tour, she answered: ‘I’d like to play as long as possible, at least as long as I can reach my goals. But I can’t imagine myself in position of Serena Williams who keeps playing at the age of 32. I like children and I’d like to build a family’.


No hay comentarios: