martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

ANA IVANOVIC IN PRESS CONFERENCE. GARANTI COZA WTA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SOFIA 2013


Q: Did you expect such a quick victory in your first match in Sofia?
A: I think that I played well and I'm happy with my performance. It's wonderfull to start the tournament with a win but hey, don't forget that I have other two tough matches in my group.
I hope to win the remaining matches and advance to the semifinals. 

 Q: Do you find differences between the Tournament in Bali, Indonesia where you won the trophy two times and here in Sofia?
A:Yes, in Indonesia it's hotter, but today in Sofia it was also very hot. Here the organisation is perfect but in Bali they have the beach and... well, the beach...

 Q: Your birthday is next week. Can you make yourself a present with the Garanti Koza WTA Tournament of Champion's trophy? 
 A: I certainly hope so. It will be very nice to win this tournament.

No hay comentarios: