miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki as brand ambassadors.DUBAI DUTY FREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015


Dubai Duty Free, the world's leading airport retailer, has re-signed WTA stars Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki as brand ambassadors. 

 The announcement coincides with 15th anniversary of the WTA's participation at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, which is currently underway in Dubai. During their time as global brand ambassadors, Ivanovic and Wozniacki have represented Dubai Duty Free at a number of prestigious international events, most recently this December, when both Ivanovic and Wozniacki attended the Dubai International Film Festival. Additionally, Wozniacki was at the Newbury Races for the Dubai Duty Free-sponsored spring meeting in 2012 and the Dubai Airshow Gala the following year, while Ivanovic made an appearance at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby in 2013, and walked the red carpet at the 2012 Dubai International Film Festival. In 2015, Ivanovic and Wozniacki will take fans "Behind the Ropes" in a new series which provides an exclusive, inside look at life on the WTA Tour. "For as long as I can remember, Dubai Duty Free has been one of the biggest supporters of women's tennis," World No.6 Ivanovic said. "I am thrilled to continue my partnership with such a wonderful brand - we are now in our fourth year together. As part of my role as an ambassador for DDF I've taken part in some fun activities and learnt a lot more about the culture of the region. I'm very happy to renew our partnership, and to be back here competing for the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships title." "It is an honor to represent Dubai Duty Free, the world's leading duty free retailer, as a brand ambassador," added World No.5 Wozniacki. 
"I like to enjoy and explore each city that I travel to and I've had the opportunity to learn about the culture and experience some amazing events as an ambassador. And, I love playing at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships. I've always played well at this tournament and coming back here, having won in the past, brings back so many great memories for me."

No hay comentarios: