viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Christina McHale in Press Conference. Kia Korea Open 2014


Q. Could you share your feeling about today’s match? 
A. I think it was a shame that she had to retire. I knew it wasn’t her best at the end. But I think I hit my forehand well, and played pretty well and happy with the way I played. Still, it is a shame that we had to end like that. 
Q. What was your strategy to play against her?
A. She were trying to stick to her striking zone. So I tried to hit heavier balls and bring her out of the strike zone. I think I did a good job with my forehand and I think that’s why I could success today. 
Q. Serena Williams is top ranked player in USA. We are wondering if you had any chance to get good advice from her. 
A. Yes. I already played her couple of times before and we were in a team at the Olympic games. She has been always super nice to me. Also I always looked up on her when I was younger, so it’s really cool that I met her and spent some times with her. 
Q: You have never won a WTA tournament. Do you think you can win this time? What is your goal for this tournament this year? 
A: I just want to play more matches everytime. But definitely a goal for me in the near future is to win the tournament. I thought I was close for one time this year I made up to semi-finals. Yeah that is definitely a goal but for now I’m just going to focus on the match tomorrow.
Q: Do you believe in luck? 
A: I think you need a little bit of luck. 
Q: You picked the draw by your self. Do you think it gave you a good luck
A: I know he was going to ask that question. Yeah I think so. At first I was a bit nervous about that job. But it turned out to be good for me. Maybe I can have luck again.

No hay comentarios: