jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA IN QUARTER-FINAL OF THE AEGON CLASSIC 2014


Last year’s victor Daniela Hantuchova has fallen to 43 year-old Kimiko Date-Krumm 6-4, 6-0 in the third round of the Aegon Classic. 

This takes their head-to-head record to 4-2 to Date-Krumm, with this being her first triumph over Hantuchova on grass. Speaking after the loss, Hantuchova said: "Going into the match, I felt very confident. I thought, you know, I had those chances early in the beginning of the first set to maybe break her. But after that, she just didn't really give me a chance. I tried everything, and I mean, she was hitting lines, moving well, coming to the net, serving unbelievably well. I thought I was always going to have chances on her serve, but today just everything went her way."

No hay comentarios: