lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

Petra kvitova win's over Larsson into round 1 of the Wimbledon 2017

LONDON, Great Britain 
Petra Kvitova made a winning return to Centre Court at Wimbledon on Monday, ousting Sweden's Johanna Larsson in the first round at Wimbledon, 6-3, 6-4.

Kvitova entered Centre Court to warm applause, and did look the part of a two-time champion playing a woman who had never won a match in six previous trips to the All-England Club for much of the 84-minute encounter.

"It was very special, I have to say," Kvitova said. "When we came on the court, I know British crowd, but today I feel a little bit different. I mean, they scream a little bit more than they normally do. It was very special for me to feel the energy from the crowd again. It was through the match all the time.

No hay comentarios: