miércoles, 5 de julio de 2017

Azarenka win's over elena vesnina into 2 round of the Wimbledon 2017

LONDON, Great Britain
 Victoria Azarenka produced the best performance to date of her comeback from maternity leave to oust No.15 seed Elena Vesnina in the second round of Wimbledon 6-3, 6-3 in one hour and 38 minutes.

In seven meetings spread over the past 10 years, the 27-year-old had only once lost more than four games in a set against her Russian opponent before today - and she wasn't about to let that number increase today, smothering last year's semifinalist with depth and razor-sharp anticipation. "I think I played really clean from the baseline today," Azarenka said afterwards. "I could have played a little better on the return, but she also served really well. But overall, I felt like I played really good on the important moments, which gave me opportunities to win comfortably today."


No hay comentarios: