sábado, 8 de julio de 2017

Angelique kerber win's over Shelby Rogers into third round of the Wimbledon 2017

LONDON, Great Britain 
She was down, but not out - and World No.1 Angelique Kerber will stay on her perch for at least one more match at the All-England Club.

The German rallied from 6-4, 4-2 down to quell the upset bid of an inspired Shelby Rogers in the third round of Wimbledon on Saturday, 4-6, 7-6(2), 6-4 to return to the second week for the third time in the past four years.

"I was down 2-4, and I think I had break point also against me 2-5," Kerber said. "It was tough to find my rhythm actually. She played very well from the first point. She was hitting the balls very hard. I was just trying to finding at the end my rhythm. In the second set, I was starting to feeling the ball better and better.

No hay comentarios: