jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Polona hercog continues her route into qualifying of the Wimbledon 2017

Hercog also continues her route through QualifyiOn Thursday, the 26-year-old closed to within one victory of reaching her first Wimbledon main draw since 2014 with a 7-6(4), 6-3 result over Romanian  Mihaela Buzarnescu

“I had a back problem so it was a really long time for me with recovery and with rehab so I’m back and I have no problems and I’m really happy to be playing,” Martic said.“I expected a really tough match. I just tried not to think of her too much because yesterday I played really good and I think that helped me.”It is only three weeks since the Croatian made an impressive run through qualifying at Roland Garros before taking down two seeded opponents en route to the fourth round.

No hay comentarios: