domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Anett Kontaveit conquer's of the Ricoh Open 2017

's-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands
Unseeded Estonian Anett Kontaveit capped a dream week on the grass in the Netherlands with her first career title, as she powered past Natalia Vikhlyantseva to win the Ricoh Open on Sunday, 6-2, 6-3.

The World No.49 was runner-up to Marketa Vondrousova at the Ladies' Open Biel Bienne in her first career WTA final this spring, but flipped the script this week and became the first Estonian to win the title in 's-Hertogenbosch in the tournament's history.

"I'm just so excited!" Kontaveit said after the match. "I thought I played a great match and congrats to Natalia for a great week - I hope we'll have more battles. It's been amazing for me, I had really tough matches and I'm so happy to be through them - to win the final, it's amazing."

No hay comentarios: