jueves, 15 de junio de 2017

Kristina Mladenovic into QF of the Ricoh Open 2017

‘S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands
Last year’s finalist Kristina Mladenovic was pushed to a tough three sets at the Ricoh Open, but she was able to come back against Aliaksandra Sasnovich and move into the quarterfinals.

After finding herself a set and 2-1 down against the Belarusian, No.2 seed Mladenovic roared to life to take the match, 3-6, 6-2, 6-2.

“It was very tough, I think we played for more than two hours and Aliaksandra is a very great player on the grass,” Mladenovic said in her on-court interview. “I played her last year in Wimbledon and I lost against her – I think her game suits this surface perfectly.

“It was a great challenge for me, and I’m very happy I kept fighting and was able to do the little turnaround in the middle of the second set.”

No hay comentarios: