miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Simona halep win's over diyas into 2 round of the French open 2016

PARIS, France
Halep overcame a slow start to book her place in the third round of the French open defeating diyas in straight sets on Wednesday.
Halep restored a sense of order with a 7-6(5), 6-2 win on Philippe Chatrier. However, it was far from straightforward for the No.6 seed and 2014 finalist, who surrendered serve twice to trail 4-1 in the first set.

The procession of breaks continued into the second, before the Romanian gained control of proceedings, wrapping up victory when Diyas flicked a forehand long to end another extended baseline exchange.

"I expected a tough match. I played two times against her and I know that the score was easier, but still I felt she was very dangerous," Halep said.

"She has a flat game and today she played really well. First set she was hitting all the balls and very flat, so the ball didn't bounce too much. I stayed a little bit too far from court. But in the end I found the rhythm. I found the way to play aggressive, to dominate the game, and I finished it in two sets."

No hay comentarios: