jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Ana Ivanovic in third round of the French open 2016

PARIS, France
Ana Ivanovic  eased into the third round of the French open on Thursday with a 7-5, 6-1 victory over Kurumi nara.

By the end, Ivanovic's game, particularly on her favored forehand side, was flowing, striking 35 winners and only 24 unforced errors.

"When I'm hitting the forehand it definitely gives me confidence, and again, it's connected with the movement. When I'm in a good position, I feel I strike it much better," Ivanovic said. "Today that was the case. And I knew I had to be aggressive and move well against her, also take time away from her, because she's great player. She moves well, so I really tried to step in and look for my forehand. I was very pleased it worked well."

No hay comentarios: